Scary Scar

Scary Scar

Scary scar that reminds me of the pain,
Ladder-like scar that climbs up to the chest.
Scary scar that pushed me to face death,
Countless stitches that cross it like a rail,
A rail that crosses a once white, soft, baby-like belly,
Now the belly of a woman who has just returned from war,
A war against a tumor that grew up with no roar,
No roaring, no warning, silent but strong,
Hungry, greedy, spreading wide and long,
Leaning on and knocking on young, healthy walls.
Hope no one let you in your filthy, infected claws.
Now will it come a spiteful chemical storm
In case you left some footprints on your crazy way to wrong,
To wrong me and ruin me,
That was your evil goal.
But with chemicals and poetry,
Formally,
I declare you war!


24 de enero 2017

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Escribo

Aún rota...

Things that don't suck